05/11/2015

gymnastics in the early morning rain

It's 4:44 now, and I spent almost 1.5hrs outside in the playground not far away from my flat. It's been raining for several hours, but rain never ever managed to keep me from being happy outside. On the contrary - the more it rains, the more happy I get, the more time I spend outside.

Usually, there's people out there. People. Kids and children are playing there during the days, and I have never ever even gotten closer to this mysterious playground-of-children than just carefully crossing the street, glancing at it. Until now - well, not "now" specifically. Earlier.

Dark, night, nobody around. And if there had been anyone around - wouldn't have cared. What followed were almost two hours of me happily playing around with the available stuff, mostly focusing on the arm-and-leg-things. I have no idea what these things are called, and I am drunk enough to not know what they are called in German either and not care. But I had lots of fun, if "doing things with your legs and arms" can be considered 'fun'. Climbing up and down the ladder with only my legs, same thing with only arms (way more difficult!), trying a combination thereof, falling down onto the ground, singing whilst doing the leg-stuff, hanging onto the metal things with one leg wrapped around the top bit and waving around the rest of my limbs rhythmically to a song mocking the place I grew up and learned these things at. 

There's only two people around who know me and have been to the place where I grew up in  - Max (TimTimmäääh!), Martin, this is for you, because you are the only people I know who can actually understand -- remember M-Hofen-ov-Doom: 



Almost two hours in the rain. With me singing along to this, because I AM NOT IN THE PLACE OF HORROR! Incredibly enjoyable. Hooking myself into children's playground thingies with my legs and realising that I am actually able to keep myself up with just that. Making me into a proper adult figure hanging onto this playground thing by her legs and wobbling around a bit. I could be more scary if I wanted to, but this was not a night to do that. 
So I spent the rainy time outside, with the phone music blaring Alligatoah and K.I.Z. into the darkness. Five people moved past the area in these two hours, and none of them appeared to actively notice that there was a) awesome music, b) me doing awesome things and c) being almost naked at times around the torso due to hanging down, legs wrapped around the metal bars and my (slightly soggy) Dissection shirt tendentially hanging down into my face. 

It's been fucking years since I did something like that. I am going to do it again tomorrow - night, calm, happy, plus autumn time. I am still excited from this little exercise! Maybe I could take the cats outside as well, I suspect that would be a lot of fun. Well. "fun". My idea of fun sometimes doesn't really correspond to that of 'normal' people. Or so they say. Heh. *hides the evil chuckle of doom*

I did ponder whether I should try and break the window of fucking GFdtR, but I have decided that that would be a ...not-good idea. For I am sane. *nods*

 Let's see how I'm going to deal with this over the next remaining month. I am definitely going to go out at night and enjoy myself and the felines at this playground though, because it's fucking awesome, makes me oddly happy, and I enjoy spending time there without kids, adults or related humans around. Yay for the beautiful solitude of an adult in a playground at night doing the hanging-down-equivalent of sit-ups, hopefully accompanied by two crazy cats. And I haven't been doing anything there for the entire time I've been living here now. So now that I know that I'm leaving I need to use this shit. Otherwise I'll be pissed off at myself.

_____________
Edit:
Besides for repeating myself over and over and over again - Asqui just threw up a shitload of food, and I'm a bit worried. I did feed the felines an additional third time today, to celebrate, but obviously this was a bad idea. I do have to say that he is very artistic with where he deposits the vomit though - it's a path winding from one part of the flat to the opposite side, including a small circle in the middle. Just because he's a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment